I can't load node or vm summary screens

myusuf3

Feb 17, 2024
I have been trying to debug this issue where I can't seem to see summaries for various vms on this one node. my set is in a cluster of three nodes and this is the only one where this issue occurs. I additionally can't seem to see summary on the node as well too.

Anyone run into this?

Code:
pve-manager/8.1.4/ec5affc9e41f1d79 (running kernel: 6.5.11-8-pve)

1708130733660.png1708130712355.png

Does this happen when VM is running on the "problem" node and you are logged in GUI on the problem node?
Are there any errors in browser console?
Are there any errors in "journalctl -f" on either the problem node, or, if not using gui from same node, on the admin node?
Are there any cluster communication errors in general across cluster members?
Do "qm" commands work on problem node?
Can you run pvesh both from the node and remotely against VMs running on that node, and does it work?

good luck

Blockbridge : Ultra low latency all-NVME shared storage for Proxmox - https://www.blockbridge.com/proxmox

Does this happen when VM is running on the "problem" node and you are logged in GUI on the problem node?
It does not, I never thought to try it.

Are there any errors in browser console?

Nothing other than the issue with timeouts I see in the gui itself.

Are there any errors in "journalctl -f" on either the problem node, or, if not using gui from same node, on the admin node?
Not I can see running that command directly on the node.

Are there any cluster communication errors in general across cluster members?
How do I check this?

Do "qm" commands work on problem node?
yes they do.

Can you run pvesh both from the node and remotely against VMs running on that node, and does it work?

I will get back to you, I need to learn more about this command.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!