I cannot remotely access the IP address on Proxmox

xmenox2414

May 31, 2023
Yesterday I lost power, this morning I remoted into IP on Proxmox but it didn't work. When I restarted I saw a lot of errors like the one in the picture. Can anyone help me?

My network is normal, ping to proxmox IP is still received. From proxmox, pinging out is still good

1713507121603.jpeg

Looks like your filesystems have become corrupted due to the power failure (are you using SSDs which are more vulnerable to this?).
Maybe just wipe all drives, reinstall Proxmox and restoring containers and VMs from backup?

Có vẻ như hệ thống tệp của bạn đã bị hỏng do mất điện (bạn có đang sử dụng ổ SSD dễ bị tổn thương hơn không?).
Có lẽ chỉ cần xóa sạch tất cả các ổ đĩa, cài đặt lại Proxmox và khôi phục các thùng chứa cũng như máy ảo từ bản sao lưu?
I don't have a backup, I still have data in the vps at proxmox, so I want to save proxmox to get my data back.

Last edited:
restoring containers and VMs => Where is this restore usually located?
Looks like your filesystems have become corrupted due to the power failure (are you using SSDs which are more vulnerable to this?).
Maybe just wipe all drives, reinstall Proxmox and restoring containers and VMs from backup?

restoring containers and VMs => Where is this restore usually located?
I don't have a backup, I still have data in the vps at proxmox, so I want to save proxmox to get my data back.
If you don't have backups, then you cannot restore containers and VMs from backup. The general rule is that important data has backups, or it is not important.

I cannot help you recover the VPS from your Proxmox. But corrupted filesystems (after power failure) are not limited to Proxmox. You might look for help in guides, forums and experts on Linux ext4 LVM and ZFS filesystem problems.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!