How to undo cluster config?

preocupao

Feb 29, 2012
Hi!

Thanks fot this great software.

I have a problem with cluster configuration. I tried to make a simple two nodes cluster but now i want to delete it and make it again correctly.

What is the way to clean all the cluster configuration and start again from the beginning? when i try to delete the node give me this error:

cluster not ready - no quorum?

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
If you cannot fix the current installation you should think of a re-installation.

Don't you have to add two_node=1 to the cman sectiopn at the top of your cluster.conf.
I had the same issue and I reload my cluster from scratch because I found no work around since /etc/pve is read only and I could not modify the file.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!