how to shared directory cluster

raqdedicados

Nov 26, 2008
Hi there

We have actually 4 servers, one is the main node and the other clusters, in the main we have small hard disk and in one of the cluster a big one so we wonder how we can create a shared directory (in the cluster node) to store the backups of all the rest nodes

As i can see if i go to the storage tab i can add s shared directory but only with the space of the main node, i cannot create a shared directory using the space of the cluster node . I'm wrong, mistake or there is a way to do this ?

thanks as usual and also let u know that if u have to translate the system to the spanish it will be a pleassure.

Thanks

Maybe the easiest way for you is to setup nfs on the server, which holds the big disk and add it to storage as nfs share.

Last edited by a moderator:

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!