How to let users manage their own Blacklist/Whitelist/Quarantine

joke

Sep 19, 2020
In manual:

6.2.4. User White- and Blacklist
This is mostly useful to debug or verify white- and blacklist user settings. The administrator should not change these values because users can manage this themselves.

I can't find the way to let users manage the lists themselves. (List/add/edit/delete item to/from lists.) How to do that?

Also, beside clicking the link in notification email, is there other way to let users manage their own quarantines?

Also, beside clicking the link in notification email, is there other way to let users manage their own quarantines?
If you have configured an LDAP they can use their LDAP credentials for accessing the quarantine.

I can't find the way to let users manage the lists themselves. (List/add/edit/delete item to/from lists.) How to do that?
they can edit their User White/Blacklists when they click on the link in a spamreport.

I hope this helps!

Reactions: joke
Hi, thanks for answer.

After more forum searching, I found that the URL is

https://<server>:8006/quarantine

Now, I can login with LDAP user and see all those 3 menus. Maybe the URL should be mention explicitly in the manual.

Last edited:

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!