How to do something after backup finish?

Hello, i have zfs storage for backups and i want to take the snapshot on it after backup finished via ssh "zfs snapshot".
Is there any way to do this?
Hi,
see here
Code:
man vzdump
CONFIGURATION
       Global configuration is stored in /etc/vzdump.conf.

tmpdir: DIR
        dumpdir: DIR
        storage: STORAGE_ID
        mode: snapshot|suspend|stop
        bwlimit: KBPS
        ionize: PRI
        lockwait: MINUTES
        stopwait: MINUTES
        size: MB
        maxfiles: N
        [B]script: FILENAME[/B]
        exclude-path: PATHLIST

HOOK SCRIPT
       You can specify a hook script with option "--script". [B]This script is called at various phases[/B] of the backup process, with parameters accordingly set. You can
       find an example in the documentation directory ("vzdump-hook-script.pl").

and here
Code:
cat /usr/share/doc/pve-manager/examples/vzdump-hook-script.pl

No, it does not fit.
The script runs on vzdump stages, that is, when backup of each machine, and I would like to make a snapshot of the end of the backup process.
At least someting like "0 21 * * 5 root vzdump 101 102 105 106 108 110 113 116 117 118 119 --quiet 1 --mode snapshot --mailto root@blablabla --compress lzo --storage storage && /usr/local/sbin/makezfssnapshot.sh" in /etc/pve/vzdump.cron

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!