Help! zpool suddenly degraded

Horus92

Mar 11, 2017
Please help!

1610269465483.png

Can everyone help me? Die corrupt file is the first snapshot this pool.

Can i clear the error when i delete all snapshots? The VM itself should then still work and the pool comes online now???? The 2 disk are 2 Samsung EVO 850 with 500GB.

Did you have a power outage? Is there anything in the SMART information of the drives? Anything in the system logs since the previous scrub?
Removing the snapshots might not be enough. I would suggest removing the VM and restoring from backup.

Did you have a power outage? Is there anything in the SMART information of the drives? Anything in the system logs since the previous scrub?
Removing the snapshots might not be enough. I would suggest removing the VM and restoring from backup.
USV (2).jpg
The USV reports an error.

Where can i get the smart information drives an the log information?

I'm sorry, I'm not going to check for errors or possible causes by looking at photo's of screens (of text that mostly scrolled off).
I suggest that you delete the VM completely and restore it from backup. And then run a zpool clean and zpool scrub again, to see if the problem is solved.

How can i test this?
memtest if you are in legacy mode? Some ILO or remote access console of the server with logs (generic or specific ECC memory)? Fix the UPS problem (could also be bad power coming to the server) or bypass it completely? I've no more ideas, sorry, and is just a shot in the dark.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!