HELP! Prxmox ve webpage failed to login.

chenym

Oct 25, 2022
Hi,
I have a PVE server. I can log in through SSH, but I can't log in through the web. I try to modify the corosync.conf file, but I only have read-only permission. What should I do?
1667353856813.png

do you have a pve cluster, means more as 1 server ? or is that just a single server ?
for me - i experienced the "login" failure because one server of the cluster was down.

Check the cluster status with pvesm status and the syslog for further information.
Also, sometimes a force-reload of the page helps, but not when a unhealthy cluster is the cause : )

Check the cluster status with pvesm status and the syslog for further information.
Also, sometimes a force-reload of the page helps, but not when a unhealthy cluster is the cause : )
I try to use pvesm status to view the health status of the cluster, but the status is all normal.1667436782816.png

do you have a pve cluster, means more as 1 server ? or is that just a single server ?
for me - i experienced the "login" failure because one server of the cluster was down.
Yes, I once had a server cluster, and I removed this node from the cluster. Now I cannot log in to the WEB.

Thank you. I can log in to my WEB interface. After I try to add this node back to the cluster, I click the CEPH of this node and report the following error. What should I do?
View attachment 42875
network config ???
it usually apears, at least i know it from, when the ceph cant reach/communicate with all Nodes, in that case Node6.
check your network config and make sure all Networks are proper configured

network config ???
it usually apears, at least i know it from, when the ceph cant reach/communicate with all Nodes, in that case Node6.
check your network config and make sure all Networks are proper configured
However, my 26 node has not installed ceph. I find that my 26 node authentication is different from that of other nodes. Sometimes when I click the node on the page, I will be prompted to log in again when I click 26. I'm confused.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!