[SOLVED] GUI Inaccessible

I’m in. Once I hard wired the device running Proxmox the GUI immediately became accessible on another browser.

Thank you to everyone for the help!!!! You’re all GOATs

Instead of digging up old threads, that are already marked as solved and contain an explanation of how to solve a problem, to promote your youtube videos, it would be more useful if you would follow the forums for new unanswered threads and then post a link to your video to really help someone.

Instead of digging up old threads, that are already marked as solved and contain an explanation of how to solve a problem, to promote your youtube videos, it would be more useful if you would follow the forums for new unanswered threads and then post a link to your video to really help someone.
Hi Dunuin. To create a video helping people solving their issue, takes time and effort. Not making the video accessible to the people who really need it doesn't help anyone. The threads are old and solved but people are still visiting them trying to solve their issues that might be slightly different. it doesn't necessarily mean that all possible solutions are exhausted.

To create a video helping people solving their issue
one way to help people is to not imply that there is some sort of sinister connection between local loopback adapter and DNS.
another way is to not use public IPs that belong to microsoft as your local LAN IPs. That might solve a lot of loopback-dns issues...

I have only one rJ-45 port in my router, So I connect the promox host with the port and try to configure my host by using another computer which is connected by using wifi.
but, I can't reach

please consider my situation....
Please help me

Last edited:

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!