[SOLVED] FIX the ISSUE NFS mout disk questions

bravo0916

Jan 29, 2024
Hello team,

The NFS volume has been mounted on PBS 3.1-2. The NFS volume is on TrueNAS. Now, I run backup job and I can see there is backup data under /dump directory on TrueNAS NFS volume, but I don't see hostname in the "Content" tab. Also, the datasize of NFS voume is incorrect. The actual volume size is around 500GB, but the size of PBS is the same size as local drive. Please see below. The "Datastore:jptyonas01" is TrueNAS NFS volume and there is no hostname that was taken backup.
The second pic is datastore name. The "backup" is local drive and jptyonas01 is TrueNAS NFS volume. The data size is the same.
I appreciate your help!

1708223909051.png

1708223943339.png

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!