First install - Welcome to emergency mode!

JohnnyBeGood

Renowned Member
Oct 24, 2015
Hi all,

First time install of Proxmox on Lenovo ThinkServer TS140 and after successful install I did reboot and now I'm presented with below screen. I can't have server that is stuck on that after reboot and need monitor/keyboard connected in order to continue. I was hoping someone can help me overcome this.
All what I can think of is that I installed it on SSD that had previously win7 on it and I did not formatted it before installing Proxmox. As with any Linux distribution I was think it will format SSD before it installs it but I did never see anything during installation that it was formatting.

TIA

Capture4.JPGCapture5.JPG

Last edited:

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!