[SOLVED] Features without licence

AMB_udcpp

Mar 6, 2024
Hello everyone,

I hope you're all doing well. I'm currently in the process of evaluating Proxmox for potential use in our infrastructure setup. As part of this evaluation, I'm keen to understand the features that are available without requiring a license.

Could someone please shed some light on the functionalities accessible in the free version of Proxmox? It would be immensely helpful for me to know what capabilities are available without a license as I navigate through the testing phase.

Any insights or information you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thank you all in advance for your assistance.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!