Export Logs Tracking Center and Whitelist/Blacklist

Jun 18, 2019
Hello,

I have two small questions:

- is there a solution for exporting the tracking center information from the linux command line to send it to a remote SQL server?
- Or its stored the whitelist / blacklist defined by users?

thank you

- is there a solution for exporting the tracking center information from the linux command line to send it to a remote SQL server?
nothing builtin
The tracking center gets its information from the syslogs (/var/log/syslog, /var/log/syslog.1, /var/log/syslog.2.gz,....) from the pmg-log-tracker binary
You can use that on the command-line, but you'd need to script the sending to SQL (and the query to actually insert the plain-text logs into the database)
Alternatively you can get the results via the API (see [0], [1]) or pmgsh (the api path is /nodes/<nodename>/tracker)

Or its stored the whitelist / blacklist defined by users?
the most comfortable way to get this information is via the API/pmgsh as well (path /quarantine/blacklist and /quarantine/whitelist)

I hope this helps!

[0] https://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/Proxmox_VE_API (docs how to connect to the api)
[1] https://pmg.proxmox.com/pmg-docs/api-viewer/index.html (PMG's api-viewer

Hello,

thank you for your answer, if I am not mistaken, with pmgsh I cannot see all the whitelists / blacklists, I have to indicate the email address I want to see, right?

What I'm trying to get out is a complete list of lists, in email-user / regles-whitelist format

then, I want to know how to make a general whitelist and not assigned to a specific user, it is necessary to create a .cf file in /etc/mail/spamassassin? but will it work for greylisting?

regards

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!