Error while positionning subscription key

Mar 20, 2020
France
Hi all !

I have a
"Invalid response from server: 500 Can't connect to shop.maurer-it.com:443 (certificate verify failed) (500)"

which is not that incredible considering my site as a grey site (not totally dark but heavily filtered ;) I can use another way to activate my server ID ?

No - for PVE and PMG (and soon for PBS as well :) you can however configure a Proxy server (which accepts connections to remote https services)

I hope this helps!

ok thanks ! and this connection is needed at every update or only for the first time subscription ? Product that shall be delievered on this plateform is designed for security on dark sites so my backend cluster network is not intended to connect to internet in anyway after first installation.

* Well the check if a subscription is active is performed periodically - so this would in theory need to be able to connect to the shop site.
* I assume you will want to install updates on the machines (despite them being off-line) - you could enable the allow-policy to the shop - recheck your subscription to reactivate it - and then install the updates - once done you can disable the policies again?

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!