demarrage de proxmox

itkplast

Apr 25, 2023
Bonjour,
je suis a nouveau dans l'environnement de proxmox , j'ai redemarré le serveur manuellement , ensuite je peux pinger au serveur mais je ne peux pas accéder au portail web de proxmox ni de lancer les machines virtuelles

please post in English..

Reactions: itkplast
my probelem is I cannot access the web portal of my proxmox server, although I can ping the server, but not the virtual machines

please check that pveproxy is running and hasn't logged any errors:
- systemctl status pveproxy
- journalctl -b -u pveproxy

that means your VM config references a storage that is not configured..

Reactions: itkplast
you can only use storages that are defined/configured. where did you get the config from? Oo

i found this configuration ( i am a new it in this company so i found this config , now every thing is down , sharing document , AD, internet , .. every thing is down i can not acces in the interface web for having my backups also, ) i want to start 2 vm ( sharing + vm of Sage ) without loosing DATA
so can i start the vm withoud storage 02 ( ide2 ) if yes how can i reconfig the machine , please

the config alone is not enough to start the VM, you also need to configure your storage(s) first..

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!