debian turnkey domain controller

fanumtax123

Mar 21, 2024
hello could anyone tell me or link me how to upload debian turnkey domain controller to my templates in proxmox thank you

help asap pls
Please note that this is a voluntary community forum, no one here is obliged to answer you.
If you need timely support, consider buying a subscription: https://proxmox.com/en/proxmox-virtual-environment/pricing ;)

Anyway, if I understood you correctly: You have an existing CT template that you would like to use?
You can very easily upload new container templates from the web UI by selecting on the storage on the left, then CT Templates and either Upload or Download from URL.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!