Container locked, can't unlock or delete

danb35

Renowned Member
Oct 31, 2015
I tried making two clones of a container template at the same time, and now I'm left with one that's locked:
1631963078266.png
The problem is that it doesn't really seem to be there--I can't qm unlock or qm destroy it; both commands tell me that nodes/pve3/qemu-server/166.conf doesn't exist. How do I get rid of it?

Reactions: basovink
Hi,
I tried making two clones of a container template at the same time, and now I'm left with one that's locked:
View attachment 29571
The problem is that it doesn't really seem to be there--I can't qm unlock or qm destroy it; both commands tell me that nodes/pve3/qemu-server/166.conf doesn't exist. How do I get rid of it?
for containers, the commands are pct unlock and pct destroy and the path is with lxc/166.conf instead of qemu-server/166.conf.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!