Come and help me to find out why this is happening

dcx8973

Jul 13, 2023
photo_2023-07-13_18-03-43.jpg微信图片_20230713181703.png

As shown in the above picture, please advise the solution

There was no such prompt in pve7, and this problem appeared after upgrading to pve8

Attachments

• dmesg.txt
    203.6 KB · Views: 1
  • ls.txt
    14.6 KB · Views: 1
  • kern.log
    330.8 KB · Views: 0
  • syslog.txt
    1,004.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Hello, what prompt are you referring to?

One thing that comes to mind is that the name of the interface might have changed with the kernel update, could you please share the contents of /etc/network/interafaces and ip link show?

Note that using Docker in the same installation as Proxmox VE is not supported and can very easily break.

你好,请问你指的是什么提示?

我想到的一件事是,接口的名称可能会随着内核更新而更改,您能否分享 /etc/network/interafacesip link show[/ I代码]? 请注意,不支持在与 Proxmox VE 相同的安装中使用 Docker,并且[I]很 [/I]容易崩溃。 [/QUOTE] [ATTACH type="full" width="925px"]52999[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• 微信图片_20230714232748.png
    微信图片_20230714232748.png
    39.1 KB · Views: 6
你好,请问你指的是什么提示?

我想到的一件事是,接口的名称可能会随着内核更新而更改,您能否分享 /etc/network/interafacesip link show[/ I代码]? 请注意,不支持在与 Proxmox VE 相同的安装中使用 Docker,并且[I]很 [/I]容易崩溃。 [/QUOTE]

Attachments

• ls.txt
    14.6 KB · Views: 5
View attachment 52931View attachment 52955

As shown in the above picture, please advise the solution

There was no such prompt in pve7, and this problem appeared after upgrading to pve8
That's a normal console log on your display, just press enter...

Warnings and errors get by default printed direct to the main display.

However, that "release_agent" error is directly related with an LXC container.

Can you probably simply shut down and start every LXC container one by one, to check which one caused the release_agent error?

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!