[SOLVED] Change to free account

Jul 18, 2022
Hi.

I would like to change my account to a free subscription of the Proxmox Mail Gateway, if that's still an existent option.

How could I proceed with it?

Also, I cannot access my Customer Portal anymore on the website, the password does not seem to work, and the recovery e-mail does not arrive. My current subscrpition will end today, and to continue with the paid account I would have to pay the invoice by tomorrow. So what I'm doing is: in the meantime, I will turn off my server so I don't run into any trouble or legal issues due to using a paid service.

Proxmox Mail Gateway as all Proxmox products are 100% open source with all their features - meaning, among many other things, that you can of course continue to use it without any restriction, even if your subscription expires.

I would strongly suggest to change to the pmg-no-subscription repository to still get updates for the system:

https://pmg.proxmox.com/pmg-docs/pmg-admin-guide.html#pmg_package_repositories

I hope this helps!

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!