[SOLVED] Change email registered when installing Proxmox

Tacioandrade

Renowned Member
Sep 14, 2012
Vitória da Conquista, Brazil
Good morning everybody! I would like to know from friends, if anyone knows where it is saved in Proxmox, the email that is used when installing it to receive notification of disk problems, with zfs volume, among other things and if I just need to change it, or if I need to restart a service.

I have been working with proxmox for several years and now I am starting to manage PVE hosts where the installation was done by third parties and due to the lack of something so important, I almost lost a zfs pool because I was not notified of the degradation of a mirror.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Perhaps you are looking for :
Datacenter - > Permissions -> Users -> Root -> [edit] -> Email field.

Blockbridge : Ultra low latency all-NVME shared storage for Proxmox - https://www.blockbridge.com/proxmox
Thank you very much, in the 2 clusters that were having problems, the registered email was another, adjusted here!

Once again, thank you for your help, knowing this will definitely help a lot.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!