Ceph Update: clarification on possible snaptrim() regression on ceph-14.2.10

*bump

Since i follow ceph devlopment very closely i can tell that there are a few additional regressions in ceph 14.2.10, i advise you to not upgrade to ceph 14.2.10 at the moment.

14.2.11 is in the process of being released upstream, we'll take a closer look once it is finalized.

I was wrong

common/options: Disable bluefs_buffered_io by default again (pr#34297, Mark Nelson)

Good !

Any idea when we can see Ceph 14.2.11 in promox ? I'm hitting a this bug which is fixed in 14.2.11
It's currently on our test repository, but should hopefully be soon pushed to main. If you need it asap, then you could switch from main to test in ceph.list.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!