Can't Start Virtual Machine

S

skazzaks

Hey all,

I am using Proxmox 1.9. I have had my server running for a while without problems. Then all of a sudden the VMs aren't booting when the server restarts. When I tried to run the start command
Code:
qm start 103
I got the message that it was in use. Then I ran the "unlock" command. Now I get the message: "volume 'Backups:103/vm-103-disk-1.raw' does not exist" when I try to start the VM.

Also, when I look at my storage drives, I see that the LVM storage is at capacity. This could have caused the problem in the first place. I don't really know, since I am a noob with this software. Also, I have been making backups of this VM, but I don't know where they end up or how to restore them.

Can someone help? Thanks so much.

Anyone? I have no idea what to do and I have critical sites running on here.

Can someone help me expand the LVE in 1.9 or find my backups? When I try to reload what i think is my backup I get an error message.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!