can not reach the webui of pve on port 8006

klaser

Feb 10, 2024
i can't connect to my server by browser at "localhost:8006".I have tryed many ways to repair it but they did not work at all.
Now i am not at home and connect to PVE by a VPN build by a router OS(run in virtul environment) so i can confirm that the server is started in the right way.
the server can connect by ssh but when i try to visit webui it does not give me any feedback
following is what my router show when i try to visit webui.
{1951CECF-6F04-4b00-8460-DC8A93B71849}.png

sorry for my awful Englisho_O
and thanks for ur help in advance❤️

Last edited:
i can't connect to my server by browser at "localhost:8006".I have tryed many ways to repair it but they did not work at all.
Now i am not at home and connect to PVE by a VPN build by a router OS(run in virtul environment) so i can confirm that the server is started in the right way.
the server can connect by ssh but when i try to visit webui it does not give me any feedback
following is what my router show when i try to visit webui.
View attachment 62910

sorry for my awful Englisho_O
and thanks for ur help in advance
"请求连接“means 'asking for connection'

i installed nginx before. will nginx influence pveproxy?
and
'service pvestatd status' seemd to show something innormal?{7164520A-4DDC-4df8-BB88-3CE227694F1B}.png

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!