Auto Whitelist for Outgoing Mails

jimmyone

Jul 14, 2008
Since tody we use our Proxmox Mailgateway for outgoing Mails too...

But now i have a question about that...
Sometimes we write EMails to Partners and Coustomers.
And if they answer to us, it can be sometimes that this Mails were detected as Spam because the SPAM Level is higher then 3.

We don't know, why this Mails were detected as SPAM but ok...
Its not really often.

Is it possible, that Proxmox leads a Auto Whitelist for Mail Addresses which we habe written to?

Greetings
Jimmy

I think you can try to access the Mail Proxy menu and Whitelist tab...see there the available items for Sender/Receiver

I use the comercial Version... Proxmox Mail Gateway Standard for 3 Domains...

I have already looked in this Tab but there is no Senders or Receipients integrated... I can manulally add Senders, IPs...

Greetings

Since tody we use our Proxmox Mailgateway for outgoing Mails too...

But now i have a question about that...
Sometimes we write EMails to Partners and Coustomers.
And if they answer to us, it can be sometimes that this Mails were detected as Spam because the SPAM Level is higher then 3.

We don't know, why this Mails were detected as SPAM but ok...
Its not really often.

Is it possible, that Proxmox leads a Auto Whitelist for Mail Addresses which we habe written to?

Greetings
Jimmy

I suggest you take a look into the mail header and tracking center to see why they get a spam score.

I use the comercial Version... Proxmox Mail Gateway Standard for 3 Domains...

I have already looked in this Tab but there is no Senders or Receipients integrated... I can manulally add Senders, IPs...

Greetings

what version do use?

the whitelist you are talking about is the SMTP whitelist. But as written before, just analyse it before you whiteslist something here or elsewhere.

Hi,

i use the Version 2.2-3238.

But as written before, just analyse it before you whiteslist something here or elsewhere

Yes, thanks. I know this ;-)
I woluld give a answer what i can do in this list...

Greetings
Jimmy

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!