After enabled Verify Receivers?

ooskay

May 11, 2010
Hi,
I configured my network like below

Exchange2003>ProxmoxMailGateway>Firewall>Internet

I've configured "Verify Receivers" settings from releated parts in Exchange and in ProxmoxMailGateway.Then for be sure configuration it's correct, i sent an e-mail to my exchange account from my personal hotmail account.It's delivered. But when i sent an e-mail to wrong address , i did not get NDR Message to back such, "This e-mail box not exist, not valid users etc..etc..)

Proxmox it's doing it's job. P. So if an e-mail has wrong receiver it's going to block OnMailGateway before delivered to Exchange.

But i need to send smillar informations like before activated Verry receivers, if sender's used e-mail address it's wrong.
Such, e-mail box doesn't exist to not valid users etc..etc.. How can i configure it?

Regards
Onur

Dear Dietmar,
At first thanks for your answer.

I've changed settings temporary blocking(450) to immedetly (550) on Proxmox's releated pleace.
Right now it's ok. After couple second that i wanted message are delivering to server.

But if you still not require to use this option i can disable it. But my idea, it's so usefull options for healdy e-mail traffics.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!