Add extra public IP's for each vps to use?

Willypro7

Feb 3, 2024
Hello everyone, and thanks in advance to anyone that helps.

I have a server with right now 3 public ips, the main one in the dedi and then 2 more that are assigned to it. How can i get them to work inside of proxmox?

They said the following: Also, for each additional IP, please use subnet 255.255.255.255 and gateway 100.103.6.93.
But upon trying to create a new network bridge with the new ip and that gateway proxmox tells me two network bridges cannot have the same gateway. Then, whats supposed to be done to get that other ips usable?

Thanks yall.

If you want to use these IPs for a VM, you must configure them within the VM, not on the node.

If you want to use these IPs for a VM, you must configure them within the VM, not on the node.
Hmm, how would i do that? i checked and it looks like it asks for a MAC adress that i do not have. Any idea?

Ignore and click continue. This is generated automatically.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!