Whitelist / Blacklist Via Email

I

immortal

I was wondering if there is a simpler way for users to white/blacklist addresses. the web interface is nice but alot of users may find it too complicated so i guess what i would like to accomplish is have a whitelist@proxmox.mydomain.com and blacklist@proxmox.mydomain.com and a user can just forward the mail to that and have it add it to their individual list

That would be good, or at least a way to send out the web interface information. I have a couple of users that are getting some spam through (VERY minimal) and wanted to add it, but since they havent gotten a spam report for over a week they dont know how to manually add it.

I also didnt see a way for me to manually add it through the web interface for a particular user.

Is there a way to be able to send a link out to the user even if they dont have spam? the email way would be even better.

Thanks

I was wondering if there is a simpler way for users to white/blacklist addresses. the web interface is nice but alot of users may find it too complicated so i guess what i would like to accomplish is have a whitelist@proxmox.mydomain.com and blacklist@proxmox.mydomain.com and a user can just forward the mail to that and have it add it to their individual list

hi,

thanks for this suggestion, we will look at this in one of the next releases.

I assume this has not been implemented after all?
No - but the spamreports can be configured to be sent out regularly and you can click on a link directly in that report - so I would not consider this a priority for future enhancments

Thanks for the answer,
the report is great but this doesn’t help to add Mails to Blacklist or train Bayesian filter or see I that wrong?

the report is great but this doesn’t help to add Mails to Blacklist
each mail in your quarantine has 4 links for the 4 actions (deliver, delete, whitelist, blacklist)
or train Bayesian filter
This is not implemented (and not a priority)

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!