vio4wd_core_scheduler : No response from stats server. Reconnecting...

Dear,

Syslog is afluent with pvx vio4wd_core_scheduler[<PID>]: No response from stats server. Reconnecting...
These are linked to /usr/sbin/watchdoc-mux

I found /etc/default/virtioforwarder but have no memory of having it enabled or configured.
I have learned this requires hugepages to be configured to function properly.

Since i found not much relevant documenation or other on both vio4wd and hugepages i post here to request expert user feedback.

The only doc i found is https://forum.proxmox.com/threads/v...esponse-from-stats-server-reconnecting.71312/ which does not really explain why proxmox requires it or why it is not running properly.

Last edited:
i guess its from the package 'virtio-forwarder', if you do not need it you should be able to remove it with
Code:
apt remove virtio-forwarder

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!