Using Verify Receivers in free license version

CraigD

Nov 2, 2007
How do I provide a list of valid recipient e-mail addresses in the free license version? I want to use the Verify Receivers feature.

Regards,
Craig

How do I provide a list of valid recipient e-mail addresses in the free license version? I want to use the Verify Receivers feature.
Craig

Simply set:

Configuration/MailProxy/Options/VerifyReceivers to 450 or 550

Your mail server also needs to be configured to reject unknown receipients with 550 to make that work.

- Dietmar

Thanks, but this is not helpful to me

I have a multi-layered e-mail filtering path, and I need, I suppose, LDAP integration or a valid receivers list inside your software.

I use Lotus Domino, and it is configured to reject (550) invalid recipients, but we also have a GFI MailEssentials server sitting in between, so this won't help me unless I completely reconfigure my mail path.

Thanks.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!