Urgent Problem

Discussion in 'Proxmox Mail Gateway (Deutsch)' started by ProxUser3000, Aug 21, 2018.

1. ProxUser3000

ProxUser3000 New Member

Hi,
    today i modified the Proxmox SMTP Banner from ESMTP Proxmox to our mail gateway name.
    As there were no problemes in the queues i thought everything is okay, but later my user reportet no mail is outgoing.

I changed it back, but still nothing is working.

What can i do?

i get errors like this:
    Aug 21 19:19:27 mail postfix/smtpd[1001]: warning: smtpd_client_event_limit_exceptions: non-null host address bits in "myipchangedbymeforforum/24", perhaps you should use "myipchangedbymeforforum/24" instead
    Aug 21 19:19:27 mail postfix/smtpd[1001]: warning: mynetworks: non-null host address bits in "myipchangedbymeforforum/24", perhaps you should use "myipchangedbymeforforum/24" instead

2. dcsapak

dcsapak Proxmox Staff Member
    Staff Member

if you censor the ip this way, nobody can tell you what the actual problem is, but from the error i guess you have a non null part in the ip like so: x.y.z.155/24 when it really has to be x.y.z.0/24

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice