URGENT: Make a better Proxmox Forum

kotakomputer

Renowned Member
May 14, 2012
Jakarta, Indonesia
www.proxmoxindo.com
Dear,

I suggest Proxmox forum to support: Thread Status, such as: duplicate, won't fix, closed (duplicate), closed (won't fix), closed (as design), etc.
This will very2 help you, suppose:
- I found a thread which has been asked, then I set Status = Closed (duplicate). So you don't waste your time
- I found my thread has been answer by others and this answer fit my case, so I set status = Closed(fixed)

This will help us to answer ONLY UNSOLVED thread!

Also we must have Category: Tech Support, Feature Request, News, etc.

Thanks for suggestions, prefixes seems a good idea. What prefixes do you suggest?

urgent? IMHO almost 90 % of all post will get that markup, means it gets useless.

what about just using [SOLVED]?

a forum is not a trouble ticket system and not all threads need a status.

Last edited:
just enabled the prefix [SOLVED].
the original poster can change the subject by using this prefix, and of course, the moderators.

additionally, I enabled a plugin for easy searching for similar post "Check If Already Posted".

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!