Upgrade to specific Proxmox release

chrisalavoine

Sep 30, 2009
Hi there,

I am having some live-migration issues. I currently have 4 nodes in my cluster, 3 of them are running 4.1-22/aca130cf and one of them is running 4.1-1/2f9650d4.

I would like to upgrade the host running 4.1-1/2f9650d4 to 4.1-22/aca130cf so that they are all running exactly the same packages.

Is this possible? I tried just updating pve-manager (apt-get install pve-manager=4.1-22) but this broke things.

Thanks,
Chris.

Hi,

There is no metadata packet which brings you to a defined version.
You must do this all manually.

Why don´t you just upgrade to lastest version?

Hi,

No there is no metadata Packet what brings you to a difined version.
You must do this all manually.

Why you do not upgrade to lasted version?

Hi Wolfgang,

The reason for not upgrading to latest kernel/version is that we had some driver issues with our 10Gbe Intel X520 cards coupled with our Compellent SAN. We haven't tested in 4.3 yet though, so I may do that first and see how they react.

Thanks for the info.
c:)

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!