Upgrade to a specific version

tmsg

Renowned Member
Jan 13, 2011
Is there a way to upgrade to a specific version? I have a cluster of 4 nodes and would like to add another node to the cluster without having to take down all of the VMs and upgrade the existing nodes. Last time installed 2.2 from CD and then upgraded packages with "aptitude update && aptitude full-upgrade" and it updated some packages. If I install from cd, I have some old packages and if I upgrade, then I have newer packages. Either way have different versions running.

Would like to install new server and add to cluster and not have any version issues. Don't want to take down 20 production VMs and upgrade the hosts.

Reactions: bgabika

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!