Upgrade ceph to Nautilus (14.2.2)

Mar 23, 2016
I upgraded ceph to nautilus based on the description. Everything went well, but since then, the following error message appears every second:

set_mon_vals failed to set mon_crush_min_required_version = jewel: Configuration option 'mon_crush_min_required_version' may not be modified at runtime

Please someone help me.
L,

hi folks,

the same issue here. every second an entry in syslog like this:
set_mon_vals failed to set mon_crush_min_required_version = firefly: Configuration option 'mon_crush_min_required_version' may not be modified at runtime

i've followed the instructions here: https://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/Ceph_Luminous_to_Nautilus
...but i was careless and just copied and pasted this command without any need to do this:
"ceph config set mon mon_crush_min_required_version firefly"
how can i "undo" this?

thanks
stefan

hi,
ceph config set mon mon_crush_min_required_version hammer

hi folks,

the same issue here. every second an entry in syslog like this:
set_mon_vals failed to set mon_crush_min_required_version = firefly: Configuration option 'mon_crush_min_required_version' may not be modified at runtime

i've followed the instructions here: https://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/Ceph_Luminous_to_Nautilus
...but i was careless and just copied and pasted this command without any need to do this:
"ceph config set mon mon_crush_min_required_version firefly"
how can i "undo" this?

thanks
stefan

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!