Unable to add NFS storage

I

i686

I've recently set up a 2 node cluster with beta 2.0. Both nodes have local storage. I now want to add an NFS share from a ubuntu 11.04 server. The thing is, when i go to datacenter and storage then add and click NFS nothing happens. With iSCSI or directory a box pops up but nothing for NFS. Also the iSCSI and NFS icons have a red dot, i don't know if this is relevant.

Is there anything i need to do in cli on the hosts or should it have worked out of the box?

Attachments

• Screenshot.png
    Screenshot.png
    30.4 KB · Views: 10
Hi,
simply Storage -> add -> NFS-Share
ID (a name): nfs-server
Server: ip.of.nfs.server
Export : shows now all exports.

Perhaps not the right permissions? look with exportfs on the nfs-server.

Udo

The thing is, when i go to datacenter and storage then add and click NFS nothing happens. With iSCSI or directory a box pops up but nothing for NFS. Also the iSCSI and NFS icons have a red dot, i don't know if this is relevant.
Hello,

Sorry, I have the problem that nothing opens when I click on add / NFS. What could it be??

Sorry for my english ... I can not better ;-)
Greetings Jens

Last edited:
Thank you for your Answer :-D

I have the Code "aptitude update && aptitude safe-upgrade" executed! Is not the same thing?

regards Jens

OK I have anew installed it now over again and have made with "aptitude full-upgrade". However, it has also not functioned with the order. I cannot add yet NFS. It starts none popup. The others function.
What can I still make?
greet Jens

Last edited:
HA.jpg <-- HA tab view :)
Do you have the HA tab for your datacenter? that's a good indicator that the machine is up to date at the moment.
I do a fresh build and full-upgrade before everything else to get the HA tab, at this point I've never had a problem adding an NFS share.

View attachment 761 <-- HA tab view :)
Do you have the HA tab for your datacenter? that's a good indicator that the machine is up to date at the moment.
I do a fresh build and full-upgrade before everything else to get the HA tab, at this point I've never had a problem adding an NFS share.

Good morning,
yesterday, unfortunately, I could not answer any more then... I have fallen asleep ;) ... I do not have HA of riders as long as I in the singel mode am... I make a cluster I also have HA of riders. Is this OK thus?...
Nevertheless, a share NFS would have to do also in the Singel mode possibly his it to integrate?
greet Jens

edit: now it goes too least with the browser for chrome from google :confused:... Thanks to you :)

Last edited:

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!