Trying to modify the headers - regex error?

Nhoague

Renowned Member
Sep 29, 2012
Colorado, USA
Im just trying to add the SPAM level to the header and I am getting these errors. What does this mean? What patten is expected?

This is on PMG 5 beta. Also note that I can't even go back to the original setting "SPAM: __SUBJECT__" without it giving me these errors also.

Thanks

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-01-11 at 10.08.55 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-01-11 at 10.08.55 AM.png
    17.8 KB · Views: 50
  • Screen Shot 2018-01-11 at 10.08.58 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-01-11 at 10.08.58 AM.png
    12.1 KB · Views: 47
Could this be a bug also? The negative report of spam >= 10?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-01-11 at 2.59.53 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-01-11 at 2.59.53 PM.png
    42.1 KB · Views: 22
Could this be a bug also? The negative report of spam >= 10?

do you run latest version? please check and post the output of:

> pmgversion -v

root@pmg01:~# pmgversion -v
proxmox-mailgateway: 5.0-4 (API: 5.0-43/51c9b72f, running kernel: 4.13.13-1-pve)
pmg-api: 5.0-43
pmg-gui: 1.0-20
proxmox-spamassassin: 3.4.1-53
proxmox-widget-toolkit: 1.0-9
pve-kernel-4.13.13-1-pve: 4.13.13-31
libpve-http-server-perl: 2.0-8
lvm2: 2.02.168-2
pve-firmware: 2.0-3
libpve-common-perl: 5.0-23
pmg-docs: 5.0-6
pve-xtermjs: 1.0-2
libarchive-perl: 3.2.1-1
libxdgmime-perl: 0.01-3
zfsutils-linux: 0.7.3-pve1~bpo9
libpve-apiclient-perl: 2.0-2
root@pmg01:~#

I found another situation where the regex is causing input errors. Under the "what" action group, create a new group called "Keyword" and then choose Match Field. I want to put a two word keyword in the Match Field Value box. It won't let me. Thanks!

In order to get latest updates, you need to add the pmgtest repository to your sources.list.

# deb http://download.proxmox.com/debian/pmg stretch pmgtest

after this, you just have to run:

> apt-get update
> apt-get dist-upgrade

I am getting these results ...

Reading package lists... Done
W: The repository 'https://enterprise.proxmox.com/debian/pmg stretch Release' does not have a Release file.
N: Data from such a repository can't be authenticated and is therefore potentially dangerous to use.
N: See apt-secure(8) manpage for repository creation and user configuration details.
E: Failed to fetch https://enterprise.proxmox.com/debian/pmg/dists/stretch/pmg-enterprise/binary-amd64/Packages 401 Unauthorized
E: Some index files failed to download. They have been ignored, or old ones used instead.
root@pmg01:~#

EDIT: Oh but not the GUI has a different list of updates available. Perhaps that's what it needed.
EDIT: Nevermind ... same versions. So it still isn't pulling the pmgtest repo

I must be doing something wrong; I copy and paste this, but I still get the same results. Also, the link you sent is for proxmox-ve? Or do they share the same packages?

I must be doing something wrong; I copy and paste this, but I still get the same results. Also, the link you sent is for proxmox-ve? Or do they share the same packages?

You had two issues.

1. you try to update from the pmg enterprise repo - as you have no key this will not work. (just uncomment the enterprise repo as long as you run the beta/testing).
2. it looks you have a gpg key issue, so I sent you the link to install this - and yes, its the same keys for Proxmox VE and for the Proxmox Mail Gateway

Ok so I did all that, and heres a screenshot of my CLI. All look good? Now when I reboot the server it doesn't show 5.0-6?

Thank you very much for your attention as well!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-01-12 at 2.48.44 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-01-12 at 2.48.44 PM.png
    248 KB · Views: 21
Update: The upgrade to 5.0-55 went successful, and now I can modify the headers as expected!

Re: the negative spam count; that was because I had the incoming / external ports backwards. When I enabled 25 as the inbound it started reporting correctly.

All seems better, now tweaking it to be powerful!

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!