Translation to Portuguese

fomox

Aug 23, 2006
Is there a way to fix the translation to Portuguese? Some words were translated wrong, and others I wish translate using my own language. Is there a file with this translation?

Hi,

The translation was done in brazil, so there could be differences in the language also. If you are interested of improving the translation, I can send you the working files - and we will use it for the next release of Proxmox Mail Gateway 1.6 in autumn.

Directly editing the files in your installation is not possible.
Best regards,
Martin

We would like to know which words were bad translated?

Thanks

In the left Menu, Administration, Queues was translated as "Colas". It is wrong and the right translation must be "Filas". It should be better use Queues, because it's a largely known concept and easier to understand.
In Configuration, Mail Proxy, Disable MX Lookup was translated as "Deshabilitar MX Lookup" and it should be "Desabilitar MX Lookup".
In Configuration, System, Reports, Language was translated as "Ioma" and it should be "Idioma".
In Configuration, System, Time, Date was translated as "Fecha" and it should be "Data".
There are a lot of words that should be changed because they weren't translated correctly.
Best regards,
Fernando.

Hi,

The translation was done in brazil, so there could be differences in the language also. If you are interested of improving the translation, I can send you the working files - and we will use it for the next release of Proxmox Mail Gateway 1.6 in autumn.

Directly editing the files in your installation is not possible.
Best regards,
Martin

Hi Martin,
I am brazilian and I think the brazilian translation was mixed with some words in spanish and others misused expressions. So if I could help you send me the working files.
Best regards,
Fernando.

Hi Martin,
I am brazilian and I think the brazilian translation was mixed with some words in spanish and others misused expressions. So if I could help you send me the working files.
Best regards,
Fernando.

Hi Fernando,
I will send you all information and the files in the next days directly to your e-mail address. thanks for help,
best regards
martin

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!