Trac

charon

Nov 30, 2008
Hi,
i would like to see a trac Container, because it is always a s*tload of work to have it up and running with all features.
I do not like gforge, because it is overloaded and bugzilla has a lack of features.
What features/hacks would you like to have in such a container if i do a template myself?

Hi,
i would like to see a trac Container, because it is always a s*tload of work to have it up and running with all features.
I do not like gforge, because it is overloaded and bugzilla has a lack of features.
What features/hacks would you like to have in such a container if i do a template myself?

we will release our template builder soon, so you will have a quite easy tool to build up such an appliance.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!