Sub menu problem with Firefox 16

mel128

May 9, 2011
Hello,

When I open a sub menu with Firefox, this one dissapears immediatly most of the times. I should maintain down the left button of the mouse to hope to be able to select an item in the sub menu.

ScreenShot124.jpg

With MSIE 9 and Chrome 23, there are any problem.

What can I do ?

Thank in advance.

Michel

so it works with IE9 and chrome? use one of these as workaround.

Tom, right now, I use Chrome to configure our customer's mail gateways, but I hope that this problem will be resolved in the future. Firefox is our default browser as for many people.

Michel.

Tom, right now, I use Chrome to configure our customer's mail gateways, but I hope that this problem will be resolved in the future. Firefox is our default browser as for many people.

Do you use standard font size (firefox has problems when using larger fonts on windows)?

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!