Statistical Breakdown by Domain/Mailboxes

I

immortal

under the statistics section i see where you are able to select by domain and get an overall spam/mail count for that domain for whatever period of time. is there a way to break that down even further to show the legitimate mailboxes for the domain count.

under the statistics section i see where you are able to select by domain and get an overall spam/mail count for that domain for whatever period of time. is there a way to break that down even further to show the legitimate mailboxes for the domain count.

Hi,

yes, please see Administration/Statistics/Domain-Address/Receiver.

please also activate the "Configuration/System/Report - Use Advanced Statistics Filters" - by doing this, the Sender/Receiver statistics only shows emails from valid users - a valid user in this meaning is a user who received AND sent emails via Proxmox.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!