starting console produces an error or a firefox's crash

olibrigus

Nov 30, 2011
Hi everybody,

I am running on ubuntu 10.04 with firefox as browser.

I have just installed from scratch the PVE 2.0 rc1 et restored my VM (backup in versio beta). Everything looks fine.

But I still have an issue with the console. When I start one console for my VM, i have got this : TASK ERROR: command '/bin/nc -l -p 5900 -w 10 -c '/usr/sbin/qm vncproxy 101 2>/dev/null'' failed: exit code 1

Previously, in the beta version, I just have to request a console a second times and everything was ok. But not anymore... sometimes that even crashes my firefox window.

Do you have a clue ?

Thanks

I have the exact same problem with a new install.

I'm using FF Aurora.

I do have java.

The wierd thing is that this happens with Safari also.

I had the exact same behaviour with my previous java installation but I don't remember if it was SUN java6 or openjdk (both were installed...)

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!