some smaller issues with version 1.8/5696

screenie

Jul 21, 2009
i updated to test-system to 1.8 and found some smaller issues, but have to say that is running on squeeze with the lenny pvetest repository;

one of the strange thing is drbd, after powering on i get a split-brain where drbd find no neighbor;
after detaching one node, reboot the node which cames up first and connect the detached node again with the --discard-my-data brings drbd back;
a reboot of one of the node if they are in active/active mode is no problem - it only happens if both nodes were powered on;
- seems to be an drbd issue....

the vm's on both nodes are selected to be started on bootup, but the do not start automatically - has to be done manually;

the disksize for the vm's on the second node were not displayed on the master node when the vm's are running (also sometime 0K if they are down);
on the second node where the vm's are running they switch between the correct value and 0K when you reload the page;

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!