Snapshot Screen Blank For VM on 4.41

ferchizzle

Feb 15, 2017
Hello! I am a complete N00B to proxmox and have been doing some testing of the Proxmox package to see if it meets my needs. So far I think it is quite an impressive package.

On one of the VMs I set up, I was previously able to see the "Now/You Are Here!" status on the "Snapshot" tab. I was also able to succesfully create a few snapshots of the VM. However, yesterday, all of the Snapshots and the "Now/You Are Here!" status disappeared. I checked to see if this happened with all the other VMs I setup for testing and it has not. Can someone please help me trouble shoot this issue?

Many Thanks In Advance
Screen Shot 2017-04-21 at 1.12.05 PM.png

What output do you get when you start that VM manually on the console? Please login via ssh, then run

# qm start 103

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!