Server Proxmox 4.1 reset every days

felipemb

Nov 22, 2014
Hi to all,

I have a problem with my server Proxmox 4.1 very rare and I have not found a solution

Daily Server (at different times) shut down all virtual machines and Proxmox restarts without any known reason

The server is updated, the hardware this well, it UPS this well, I have installed many servers Proxmox and this never I had last, not is because is restarts

Today the server restart at the 21:30 (attach the log)

I do not understand the log and I can not find a solution to my problem, if someone can find the error I really appreciate it

Best regards

Attachments

• log.txt
    34 KB · Views: 13
Thanks for the replys!

proxtest:
The hardware it's ok, hard drives, Memory RAM, etc... the restart of the server not is sudden, first is turn off the machines virtual and then is restarted Proxmox and not have could know because

wolfgang:
I have attempted to make the settings that tell me yet is how to make it work properly!

root@nodo1:~# ls - hal /var/lib/coredumps /
total 9.0K
drwxr-xr-x 2 root root 2 Oct 31 20:40.
drwxr-xr-x 43 root root 44 Oct 31 20:40...
root@nodo1:~#

Does not appear any results, the last time that restart the server was today at 3:00am and not find the error

Thank you!

Can you send the logs.
Time range 2 min before-after reboot.

I can see from your log file that systemd-timesyncd is failing to keep the system time in sync so I wonder whether this could be caused by time drift which will eventually make the software watchdog reboot the server.

Thanks again for the time...

Today the server reboots at 9:11am, attach the following files:
  1. Syslog
  2. Report System
  3. Image Web
reboot.png

The server is a Hewlett Packard ProLiant ML110 Gen9, for Proxmox do i allocated 2GB of Memory RAM (of 8GB), it's ok 2GB or not?

Thanks for the help!

Attachments

• syslog.txt
    148.9 KB · Views: 1
  • Report System.txt
    14.4 KB · Views: 1
First I would upgrade your system to the current version.

I have the same probleme on my old ML350 G5. I only have 1 CPU socket.

I have no problem on my ML350 G6, I have 2 CPU on it.

Is it the reason why ?

I've experienced the same issue intermittently with our Dell PowerEdge R620's
I also see the time drift issue in our syslog. But it appears in the logs after the reboot and not before. Has anyone ever figured this one out?

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!