SCO Openserver 6 VM / Fail to start with screenshots

vmbuilder

Dec 4, 2014
Good day to everyone, It is a blessing to know about Proxmox VE and it is an amazing solution for business nowadays. I have a question regarding moving our SCO Openserver 6 VM's running on top of virtualbox to Proxmox.

I converted the SCO Openserver 6 VM's from .vmdk to qcow2 succesfully and imported it to Proxmox VE. It ran successfully until I got the general protection trap panic below. Has anyone encountered this issue? Please shed some light, I have been scratching my head already for a few weeks on this.

Thank you and much appreciated.

Screenshot below.

Selection_072.png

We used to run it. I think there's a thread somewhere on here last time someone asked. From memory we were only ever able to get it working in VMware. Never had any luck on KVM. Granted this was a few years ago and we finally left the ancient payroll system that needed it behind.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!