RPi TC, Spice and Proxmox

Neibaf41

Apr 27, 2017
Hi,
I test Proxmox on my computer and I want to connect my Rpi 3 for remote display.
I installed RPiTC on my RPi and I configured Spice.
When I boot the RPi, I launch Remote Player, I entered the proxmox IP (spice://192.168.100.150:3128). I have the message "connectiong to the SPICE graphic server..." but "Unable to connect to the graphic server spice://192..168.100.150:3128".
It is possible to do this and how ?
Thanks a lot.

PS : Proxmox 4.4, firewall disable

to what to do want to connect ? to the host? to a vm?

for either of those, you need to generate a spice ticket via the api
see https://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/SPICE for details (also the part on the bottom with an example script)

ok then you have to make an api call to /nodes/<nodename>/qemu/<vmid>/spiceproxy
save the response as a file and open it with the spice client (see the script in the wiki)

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!