Return to the standard Summary format

WhiteTiger

May 16, 2020
Italy
If I connect to the Proxmox server from a PC I see the summary in 4 panes, as in this screenshot.

Summary-Proxmox.png

If, instead, I connect from a second PC I see it as stacked boxes. However, I did not understand what option there is to view them in the first format, which is much more convenient.

You should check your display resolution. I would guess it will scale and order it depending on that. Here on Chrome you need atleast around 1900 px width for PVE to show them as two columns. So you could switch to atleast FullHD resolution if the display supports that or you could scale down the complete PVE WebUI by using CTRL + mouse wheel.

Last edited:

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!