Removing iSCSI from cluster

ymmot04

May 26, 2011
Chicago, United States
tomfoster.us
I had a 3 node cluster that I added a test iSCSI storage to (192.168.1.6). I later removed this storage, but now I see this on the two nodes syslogs about every 10 seconds:
"Nov 8 06:26:21 proxmoxd4 iscsid: connect to 192.168.1.6:3260 failed (No route to host)"

I then added a 4th node to the cluster and it is giving me an invalid ticket error which I believe may be due to this old iSCSI connection. How can I get rid of this old iSCSI connection?

I tried using "scsiadd -r" but it appears that is no longer available.

check /etc/pve/storage.cfg on all nodes.

does a reboot of the host help?

storage.cfg reads as follows on all 3 original nodes:

dir: local
path /var/lib/vz
content images,iso,vztmpl,rootdir

I would reboot the host but that is another issue. I'm testing on Dell Latitude E6520 laptops and they hang if you reboot. They halt fine, and start back up fine, but reboot makes them hang. I will have to give that a try in about 4 hours when I'm physically there to turn them back on.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!