Remote access

userims

Oct 28, 2016
Hey, I have a problem with my Proxmox VE. I can get the web environment with my local host but, how can I get access from other network? I have three networks in differents sites and I need access to the web environment from any network.

How can I do it?

PD. Proxmox's port still being 8006, the VM has private IP, I must change it for my public IP? How?

Thanks!

Hi,

I think you are using the firewall,
so you have to make a rule fore the other networks.

Thanks for your answer!

I think that there isn't problem of the firewall, directly I don't know how make these connection. How can I do the rule that you say?

I saw it but I have no idea... Where appear how can I get my web environment from other host in another network?

Probably you have routing problems. Can you ping your proxmox interface from internet?

Probably you have routing problems. Can you ping your proxmox interface from internet?

This isn't the problem, the problem is I have no idea of how can I do it!
I need get access to my environment web from two other networks... How?

This isn't the problem, the problem is I have no idea of how can I do it!
I need get access to my environment web from two other networks... How?

your problem si not proxmox problem, so why do you ask in this forum?
but yes: you have to create vpn tunel betwen 'home' LAN and 'proxmox' LAN, or connect with VPN client to proxmoxLAN or use mapped port with IP source restriction

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!