proxmox ve 4.2 no way to connect via spice

Peter Altherr

Apr 28, 2016
dear proxmox community,

we have had some test-installations of proxmox ve 3.4 where connecting the vm's via spice has been working flawlessly but setting up several proxmox ve 4.2 nodes gives me headaches when trying to connect via spice. whenever i try to do it via the webgui virt-viewer is giving me the error message: unable to connect to graphics server. then i tried to connect from an ubuntu machine using the script provided here: https://git.proxmox.com/?p=pve-manager.git;a=blob_plain;f=spice-example-sh;hb=HEAD

i get the following error message: curl: (22) The requested URL returned error: 401 Permission denied - invalid csrf token

is there a chance to get spice working. i have searched the forum but it seems no post about spice is related with my problem or i am simply to dumb to recognize it ;-)

any clue appreciated, thank you

peter

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!